Harbortouch is a leading supplier of point of sale (POS) Systems, serving thousands of businesses across the U.S.
We are a national sales office of Harbortouch located in Brewer, Maine while the corporate headquarters is located in Allentown, PA. Our sales office is dedicated on serving merchants nationwide with competitive payment processing solutions, free to low cost equipment and software but unmatched in quality. With over 15 years of experience, great knowledge, and thousands of successful merchant account setups we pretty much know what we’re doing and always enjoy talking to new and existing merchant clients.
Harbortouch is one of the largest payment processors in the U.S. serving over 110,000 merchants and processing over 9 billion dollars in annual transactions. Harbortouch formerly United Bank Card is truly an accomplished company with all kinds honorable awards and accolades it is easy to see why we are America’s preferred payment processor.
Awards & Accolades
- 2009 Ranked on Inc. magazine’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. for fifth consecutive time
- 2008 Ranked on Deloitte’s “Technology Fast 50″ list for New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
- 2008 Ranked on Inc. magazine’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. for fourth consecutive time
- 2007 Ranked on the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. for third consecutive time
- 2007 CEO Jared Isaacman named finalist for Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- 2006 Ranked 6th Fastest Growing Private Company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine
- 2006 Transaction Trends “Trendsetter of the Year”
- 2006 United Bank Card CEO, Jared Isaacman named one of America’s Best Entrepreneurs by BusinessWeek magazine
- 2006 United Bank Card CEO, Jared Isaacman named second on Inc. magazine’s list of 30 Entrepreneurs Under 30
- 2006 United Bank Card CEO, Jared Isaacman is a finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award
- 2006 Named “New Jersey’s Best” by NJBIZ Magazine
- 2005 Ranked 19th Fastest Growing Private Company and 2nd Fastest in the Financial Sector in the U.S. by Inc. magazine
- 2003 Ranked 4th “Best Processor” by the Green Sheet
- 2003 Winner Best Customer Service by the Green Sheet